Saturday, May 8, 2010

MY SHERI CRAFTS CHALLENGE #4 !!!

We had so much fun with the Mother's Day Challenge that we decided to go another week!  This week you can show us projects you made OR projects you received for Mother's Day.  Please upload your projects to Mr. Linky so we can see all the ways in which we celebrate this wonderful holiday.

I didn't think the Team could do better than last week, but once again they outdid themselves!!  Instructions can be found here:

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY EVERYONE!!

SUEVAN911

LESLEYANNE

PEACHY


RAQ


CAROLYN


Please share any "Mother's Day" projects with us!


Sheri, Peachy, Raq, Lesleyanne, Carolyn & SueVan




2 comments:

Sheri said...

Nothing like posting to your own challenge, huh?!?

Lena said...

This is the first time I'm posting a card on someone else's blog and I'm not too sure that I did it right. If there is a problem you can contact me at lenfon@msn.com.
I just love everyone's projects. You are all amazing!